一对情人在巴黎铁塔附近的花园,男生向女生求婚。
B : 你愿意陪我一起走完我人生的路途吗?( ‘。’)
G : 。。。(-^.^-)
B: 请相信我,我会永远的爱护着你,把最好的都留给你。(-。-)
G: 你真的爱我吗?不管我变成怎样,你都依然爱我?('.')
B: 不管你变成怎样我都依然爱着你,就像当初我对你一见钟情地一样疯狂地爱着你。( '。')
G: 。。。嗯 (-^.^-)
B: 因为我知道从这一刻起你的改变,会因我而改变,我愿意付出让你变得更幸福。(‘。’)
G: (^-^)
B: 你笑哪就是答应咯~ (^.^)
A pair of couple in a garden near the Eiffel Tower, B want to propose G.
B: You are willing to accompany me for least of my life ? ( ‘。’)
G:. . . (-^.^-)
B: Believe me, I will always love you, give you the best I have. (-。-)
G: Do you really love me? No matter what I have change, you still love me? ('.')
B: No matter what you been changed I still love you, love at first sight as you did to me as madly in love with you. ( '。')
G:. . . em (-^.^-)
B: Because I know that from the moment you change, you change because of me, I am willing to make you more happier. ('。')
G: (^-^)
B: You smiles then mean you promise already ya ~ (^.^)
B&G = Happiness and feel not alone ~
good ...nice
ReplyDelete