The most easy way is online shopping. It can save our time and cost to travel from one destination to other destination. Besides that, we can compare from different website. However, we should careful for the items or products we buy from website sometime may not same with the images or sample its shown.
Therefore, I advice to buy some luxury product better you go for the famous, branded and original website mean the formal website of that product. Such as iPhone you better go to the apple formal website and buy it.
After exam I have bought 2 fun colored tops from LuvClo. 1st I choose the white color top with colorful of animals look more cute and friendly. 2nd I choose the grey color top look more casual and trendy.
I have share with my sister for this colored tops sales because just RM18 include postage fees.
My sister have bought 2 tops. she choose the black color look more modern and trendy. She also choose the grey color top. =)





No comments:
Post a Comment